Do you have a business proposal to present to your clients?
...or maybe you are just an infopreneur looking to sell your knowledge online…
If your answer is a big yes... then this could be the most important letter you will ever read.
Do you know what all the top speakers have in common when they deliver a message to their audience?
In one word: Powerpoint.
They use Powerpoint to present their ideas to the public.
Because it’s super easy to use and it’s very flexible.
1. PowerPoint was created by Robert Gaskins and Dennis Austin in 1987, then it was an independent company owned by Forethought, Inc.
2. The software was initially developed to work on Macintosh computers only. Microsoft decided to acquire PowerPoint the very same year it was developed, they paid $14million.
3. In 1993 PowerPoint became part of Microsoft Office.
4. PowerPoint's market share is estimated to be around 95% together with that of Microsoft office.
5. Currently, over 500 million people use PowerPoint, with about 30 million presentations being created everyday.
6. Over 6 million teachers around the world use PowerPoint for classroom lectures. While more than 120 Million people use PowerPoint to create business presentations.
7. PowerPoint is now available as an app across all mobile devices.
8. PowerPoint online is a cloud based version of PowerPoint that allows users to create, edit and share PowerPoint presentations. Users can work with others on shared projects, in real-time.
Stay on top of your presentations with PowerPoint mobile
PowerPoint online provides the highest level of convenience
Make use of PowerPoint templates in over 40 categories.
Keep your thoughts and ideas organized for a presentation
Keep the attention and engagement of your audience
There’s nothing like this video series.
Watch as I show you how to get started on Powerpoint and how to use it organize your ideas with it.
I reveal my best tips for using some unknown tactics that only a few elite few knows.
You get to see everything. I explain everything to you.
There will be no guesswork.
All you need is just a short hour of your time to learn everything and you’d be ready to get started with it instantly.
How to get started with Powerpoint.
Learn how to get use to the interface and configure your settings.
Learn how to create your first presentation slide and what are the options to select when doing it.
Learn how to work with Powerpoint templates and backgrounds.
How to quickly and easily work with body text and headlines.
How to create attractive powerpoint slides that will WOW your audience.
How to use the configuration settings and organize your ideas properly in these slides.
How to insert graphics in your presentation slides and how to make good use of it.
Learn how to clone multiple slides at once to speed up your time.
Learn the different techniques involved in creating presentations like the pros do.
And so many more...
Many people that try to figure things out on their own end up wasting a lot of time and get frustrated and end up with nothing.
That’s because they spin their wheels, follow bad advice, and just don’t get the right roadmap to success.
This video series will prevent that from happening… When you invest in this training today, you watch as I do it… and you replicate it.
It’s THAT simple.
And without wasting too much of your precious time, I’m going to make this offer so good that you simply cannot miss this.
Today, you can get in at the highly-discounted, one-time investment of just $67.
That’s it. You get everything I promise above.
To get instant access, all you have to do is click the button below…
I look forward to have you in the members area and be able to help you get started today. I’ve shared by best tips and tricks inside.
So with that said, I wish you a lot of success ahead.
Special Price Today
~ Jimmy Chappel
case you scroll down here immediately... I urge you to spend just
a couple of minutes reviewing what I have to share with you that
can help with your learning experience in building a highly profitable
business founded on loyal customers paying you month after month
Remember if you choose to pass up this offer this may not be made available again later, so decide wisely.